1. What is a She Laughs Conference? She Laughs is a two-session event designed to empower women to live clothed with strength and dignity and laugh without fear of the future (Proverbs 31:25). At She Laughs, we mix fun and laughter with truth and encouragement to help you discover God’s passions planted in your heart and make an impact on your world for His glory.
2. How long is a She Laughs Conference? We have two sessions, one Friday night usually from 6 – 10 p.m., and one Saturday morning usually from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
3. Where is the conference? Our conferences are held in partnership with local churches around the world. We travel weekly to bring this conference experience to individual communities. To find one near you, visit our events page.
4. Who should attend a She Laughs Conference? The She Laughs Conference is for every women no matter her age, ethnicity or church attendance. We seek to create a comfortable environment where even the busiest woman can step away and fellowship with other women while connecting to her Savior in a personal, unique way.
5. What is the cost to attend and how do people register? General admission is $35. You can purchase tickets online at www.shelaughsconference.com or at the door the night of the event, although we highly encourage you to purchase tickets early because our events do sell out.
6. Can I come early? Yes, doors open 30 minutes to an hour before the event start time. Come early and enjoy vendors and fellowship!
7. Will there be food? Each church partner provides a snack and beverage table. Sometimes, our church partners choose to provide small finger foods like sandwiches, etc., however, we have no way to guarantee what type of food will be provided at each event. For the most accurate answer to this question, we encourage you to contact the church partner for the event you plan to attend.
8. What should I wear? Attire is casual.
9. Can I register for multiple people? Is there group pricing? You can register up to 100 people at a time, however, the name of the person who purchases the tickets will be the only person who can receive the welcome bags the night of the event. We do not currently offer group pricing options.
10. What if I need a refund? All tickets are 100% refundable until the day of the event. To request a refund, please email us at Events@SheLaughsConference.com and tell us which event you’re registered for and that you’d like a refund.
11. How do I sponsor a person? If you would like to purchase a ticket for a person who cannot afford to purchase their own, please contact the church partner directly for the event you are attending. They would love to assist you in making such a gracious donation. And the She Laughs Conference team thanks you!
12. What does a church partner do and how can I become one? Our Church Partners are a vital piece to every She Laughs conference. We have a special list of FAQ just for our potential church partners as well as Biblical content overviews and much more. To find out more about partnering with us, please download a copy of our Church Partner Packet, then email us at Hello@SheLaughsConference.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
13. Don’t see your question? Email us at Hello@SheLaughsConference.com and we will do our best to respond quickly!